c£22,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new role has arisen in Sales within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced Sales Person with strong influential and persuasive skills and an excellent telephone manner.
Are there any benefits?
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Modern office facilities
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking onsite
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Working towards sales targets
- Following up leads
- Respond to Careline enquiries (inbound)
- Managing Database
- Communicating with health professionals
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Sales role will have an excellent telephone manner and strong communication, oral and written, skills
Transferable skills and sector experience:
- Customer Services
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Sales role will have proven tele sales, customer service experience. You will have excellent experience with working with databases – data entry and data analysis - as well as marketing campaigns. You will have an enquiring mind, be target driven with a 'can do' attitude and enjoy working as part of a friendly team.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Sales role, you will :
- be used to working to targets (KPI's)
- Have experience managing a database
- Demonstrate empathy
- See tasks through, following up leads
- Have experience in complaint handling
- Experience with liaising with a broad spectrum of people
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Sales role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192