c£25,000 per annum
Based near Ashford
An exciting new Quality Assurance Administration role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone to assist the Technical Manager in the maintenance of all administrative and practical aspects of food safety and hazard management. This role is permanent full time position working Monday - Friday, with a mixture of early (07:30-15:00) and late shifts (14:30-22:00) .
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff lockers
- PPE provided
- Christmas shutdown
- Monday to Friday
So, what could a normal day consist of?
This Quality Assurance Administration role is varied. There will be a balance of Administrative and practical duties.
- Assistance with Corrective action investigations
- Assist with Training/ Induction of temporary workers as required
- Ensure Control of Operations is being followed to the company QMS
- Medical Screening e.g. return to work
- Logging of samples
- Mail out of certificates to customers
- Certificates of conformance
- Support during customer audits
- Protective clothing (checks and management of returned garments)
- Traceability of raw materials/packaging and finished goods (inspection of in-take records against delivery notes to ensure correct traceability has been recorded)
- Utility testing
- Daily Start-Up Checks
- Housekeeping and Cleaning - auditing of cleaning etc.
- Allergen Risk Management
- Product Inspection and testing / QC testing/ Micro testing
- Quantity control e.g. yield analysis, weight checks
- Calibration of measuring equipment
- Personal Hygiene checks
Management of shelf life samples
I like it, tell me more!
An ideal candidate for this Quality Assurance Administration role will ideally be educated to an HND or degree level within a food science, food technology discipline and have solid food industry technical or QA/QC experience. However, if you feel that you may be qualifies by experience please apply.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Quality Assurance Administration role you will need to possess:
- Good observational skills
- Excellent Administration skills
- High attention to detail, a strong sense of hygiene and house keeping
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Quality Assurance Administration role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805