c£30,000 per annum
Based near London
Transferable skills consideredAn exciting new promotional Merchandiser role has arisen within our client's promotional solutions business. We are seeking an experienced branding consultant with high quality customer service skills, to work with the sales support team to deliver goods ordered by our clients, within
the requested budget, deadline and specifications.
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday
- Possible Remote Working (post training)
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Manage day to day enquiries from Sales team, including sourcing relevant branded merchandise, gaining quotations, negotiating prices and lead times.
- Obtain clients PO's and process orders on ERP system. Raising official quotations, order confirmations and purchase orders for suppliers.
- Organise visuala for approva;, check that they match our clients specifications and get approval from our client then process.
- Organise delivery to the final destination.
- Request visuals for approval / pre production proof samples as per clients' specifications.
- Check visuals /pp samples against clients specification before sending for approval.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers ona daily basis to ensure all specifications and deadlines are met.
- Update status of quotations/sales orders/vendors PO's/projects on ERP system
- Raise delivery notes and ensure sent to suppliers ahead of the delivery date
- Track orders and provide POD to clients
- Ensure sales invoices are raised.
- Ensure suppliers’ invoices are checked and properly allocated to projects.
- Ensure queries are raised with suppliers and request credit notes when relevant.
- Escalate to the Sales Support Supervisor issues with suppliers that you cannot resolve and complete a non conformity report.
- Support our Branding Consultants with product presentations.
- Maintain good working relationships with our customers, suppliers and team members.
I like it tell me more…
An ideal candidate for this Promotional Merchandiser role will be able to demonstrate previous experience in merchandising.
You will also have:
- Experience in the start to finish merchandise development process
- 2 years experience in similar sector
- Import/Export procedure knowledge
- Excellent admin skills and great at managing budgets and controlling margins
- Strong presentation and project management skills
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Promotional Merchandiser role, you will also need:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Ability to quickly build a rapport and develop good working relationships
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Office 365 (Excel/Powerpoints)
- Permanent right to work in the UK
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Housing Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100