c£22,000 per annum
Based near Ashford
An exciting new cleaning role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone to join the production team, your priority is to ensure safe, in-depth, site wide cleaning on time and in full, to required quality and microbiological standards.
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff lockers
- PPE provided
- Christmas shutdown
- Monday to Friday
- Possible Overtime
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Cleaning of a Manufacturing Environment including cleaning around large industrial mixing machines and filling machines
- Keeping the factory/manufacturing environment clean and tidy in line with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Working in a hot environment
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Cleaning role will have previous experience although training is provided and the ability to work in a physically demanding role.
Transferable Sectors are:
I like it, tell me more!The successful candidate for this Cleaning role should be able to follow instruction, speak basic English and be comfortable working in the heat.
You will be a highly valued member of the business and your individual contribution will be vital to the success of your team and the company.
What do you want from me? To be considered for this cleaning role, you will need the following experience
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Work as a team member, including showing flexibility, adaptability, and problem solving
- Good under pressure – able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Respectful of other people, and ability to listen to, and follow clear instructions
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Cleaning role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805