c£35,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
Full-Time / Permanent
An exciting new Service Engineer role has arisen within our client's business. We are an seeking someone to work as part of a team within a successful service group, to provide a wide variety of service work and projects across the South of England. This is an opportunity for a fully qualified engineer who can hit the ground running or for those who have some experience in air compression and is committed to working hard and training on the job. Salary is determined by experience.
Are there any benefits?
- Salary package, including overtime, and standby/call out payment
- Mobile phone and company vehicle
- Pension & quarterly performance Bonus scheme
- Optional Health scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Communicating with clients, engineers and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively
- Completing standard break down Service Work, routine maintenance, and pipe work installations.
- Specialist Data Logging and Leak Detection, Air Quality Efficiency Audits
- 24 Hour Emergency Support Cover 365 days a year (Rota System within the service team
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Service Engineer role will be a good mechanical and electrical engineer with compressed air experience preferred but not essential.
- Transferable sectors: Skilled trades, Logistics, Construction, Consulting
- Technical skills
- Problem solving
- Customer Service skills
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Service Engineer role should have a proven ability to work in a field service based position; managing your own schedule efficiently. You will strive to provide a friendly, efficient service at all times. You will exhibit resourcefulness as well as excellent active listening and troubleshooting skills.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Service Engineer role, you will need the following experience:
- You will have excellent technical, administration and interpersonal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and dynamic you will be able to work alone whilst being a team player
- The ability to learn and create new opportunities through understanding customer needs and technical requirements.
- Your will have evident practical skills,
- Show a willingness to be flexible
- An enthusiastic worker with a readiness to learn
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Service Engineer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192