£10.50 per hour
Based near Chippenham
An exciting new Cook role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking either a seasoned cook or a candidate without working experience but has many years of experience of cooking for a high number of people, as this will be working within a school. This Cook position is ideal for somone wanted to work school hours 09:00-14:00 Monday to Friday
Are there any benefits?
- All school holidays off
- Holiday and pension
- Onsite parking
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Food preparation and cooking
- Controlling the hygiene/health and safety
- Recruiting new staff
- Supervising the kitchen staff
- check in deliveries
- Administration duties to include reconciliation and banking
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
An ideal candidate for this Cook position will have will posses all of the below qualities and be able to demonstrate this within the interview process.
- Transferable Sectors are Business Management, Healthcare, Advertising, Banking and Social Care
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Cook role should be able to manage a large amount of cooking and people.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Cook role, you will need the following experience:
- Basic Hygiene certificate
- Supervisory skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Ability to communicate at all levels
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Cook role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100