c£20,000 per annum DOE
Based near Maidenhead
Transferable Skills considered
An exciting new Site Operative role has arisen within our client's business. This Site Operative role would suit a candidate looking to step into the construction/building site industry in a long term and stable role with clear career development opportunities.
In this Site Operative role, you will be joining a team of highly skilled Tradesman, going to sites in the local area, helping with the building maintenance and new build projects. You will be working across a varied number of projects gaining experience in multiple trades including ground works, brickwork, roofing, carpentry, plumbing, plastering and decorating. You will be supporting and learning from experienced tradesman whilst helping them carry out their works as well as keeping the sites safe and tidy.
Are there any benefits?
- 28 days paid holiday PA
- Regular overtime
- Annual performance related bonus
- Company tools provided
- Company uniform provided
- PPE provided
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Working across a varied number of projects
- From ground prep to painting and decorating
- You could be helping to construct floors and walls or hanging doors
- Assisting in the Installation of beams, joists and covering roofs
- fixing door bells and fitting kitchens
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Site Operative role should be able to demonstrate competency in first and second fix and general building and maintenance.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Site Operative role, you will need the following experience and attributes:
- Experience in using a range of hand/power tools
- Personal and professional integrity
- Organised and punctual
- Courteous, conscientious and committed
- Excellent all round physical fitness
- Exceptional communication skills with a 'can do' attitude
- A quick learner with a good work ethic.
- Have a full, clean driving license and your own transport
What if I don’t have all of the above experience?
Our client understands entering a new sector can be tricky weather you are looking for your first job or a change of career so if you have any of the following skills, they would like to hear from you.
- Transferable Sectors are Design, Administration, Engineering, Business Management and Banking, Ex-Forces, Ex-military
- Excellent Team work
- Project management experience (budgeting and scheduling)
- Organisation skills
- Worked in a physically demanding environment
- Good with your hands - following instructions and assembly
- Knowledge and understanding of Technology
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Site Operative, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419192