c£20,000 pro rata
Based near High Wycombe
This is a fantastic opportunity for a school leaver who has recently finished or is about to finish their A levels and begin a career with an established, specialist recruitment company, who have been trading for over 20 years. We are searching for a bright apprentice and ambitious person to complete an apprenticeship to gain their BA Hons Business Studies Degree, whilst being paid and having no course fees, this really is a great opportunity.
Are there any benefits?
- Paid study
- Free Business Degree
- One day per week study leave
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
- Clear career pathway
- Performance related commission
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Working closely with colleagues to learn the different aspects of the role
- Start to search for candidates using their database
- Speaking to candidates about job roles
- Working with specialist sectors like pharmaceutical and medical
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Apprentice role should be able to learn new things quickly and have a naturally competitive nature. You'll be encouraged to take the lead on your career progression, and our client will support you in getting there. The more you put in, the more you'll get out and your efforts and achievements will always be acknowledged and rewarded.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Apprentice role, you will need the following experience:
- A's and B's in A levels or equivalent (BTEC)
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be I.T literate
- Work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Apprentice role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192