c£26,000 per annum
Based near Beaconsfield
An exciting new secretary role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an organised flexible individual to work as a secretary with some receptionist tasks. It is key that you have had Secretarial and administration experience within an office environment.
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday per year, not including the Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Travel insurance (after probationary period)
- AA breakdown cover (after probationary period)
- Life insurance and pension (after probationary period)
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Generate letters and documents
- Sort director’s post and action specific items as necessary
- Generate monthly invoices to clients
- Liaise with HMRC when required
- General administration – Letters of Engagement, bank audit letters, follow-up letters, contacting clients for records, photocopying, filing, scanning and archiving
- Answering incoming calls and taking clear and accurate messages if required
- Opening post on a daily basis
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this secretary role should be able to provide a full administrative and secretarial support service to one of the directors, as well as ad hoc support to other directors and managers within the team. You will also be covering the front of house with a positive can do attitude.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this secretary role, you will need the following experience:
- Secretarial and administration experience essential
- Reception experience essential
- Company Secretarial and Companies House experience desirable
- The ability to learn new software packages
- Familiarity of Microsoft Office products
- Good all round IT skills essential
- Be able to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Ability to learn new skills in order to take on ad hoc duties
- Confident at communicating
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Secretary role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192