c£50,000 per annum DOE
Based near Ealing, West London
Full-Time/Temp to perm
An exciting new Plumbing role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced Plumber with a solid work ethic, excellent communication and customer relations skills.
Are there any benefits?
- Company van
- Company phone
- Credit card
- Fuel card
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) Buyback holiday scheme
- Annual performance related bonus
- Company uniform provided
- Excellent overtime rate
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- To carrying out plumbing and heating installations from start to finish
- Provide technical and general reports both written and oral including customer feedback on maintenance issues
- Boiler changes
- Cylinder changes
- Cutting pipes, joining and bending them to fit together.
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this plumbing role should be able to demonstrate competently a vast knowledge of domestic Plumbing and Heating skills based on their sound experience.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this plumbing role, you will need the following experience:
- A deep understanding of domestic plumbing
- Full driving licence
- DBS enhanced check desirable but not essential
- A problem solver
- Have good time-management skills
- Be creative with tools and materials
- Provide excellent customer service
- Must have at least 5 years experience with plumbing
- Available 1 in 4 weekends for call outs (premium pay)
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this plumbing role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100