c£35,000 per annum DOE
Based near Maidenhead
An exciting new Building Maintenance role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a multi skilled tradesman committed to delivering a safe, professional, considerate and courteous service.
Are there any benefits?
- 28 days paid holiday PA
- Regular overtime
- Annual performance related bonus: Capped 10% of annual salary
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Company Tools Provided
- Company uniform provided
- PPE provided
- Fully expensed mobile phone
- Office / Admin equipment Inc. Laptop / iPad: Role dependent
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Working across a varied number of projects
- From ground prep to making and assembling interiors
- You could be constructing floors and walls or hanging doors
- Installing beams, joists and girder and covering roofs
- fixing door bells and painting and decorating
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Building Maintenance role should be able to demonstrate competency in first and second fix carpentry, and general building and maintenance. This is a varied role which will draw on all of your previous experience.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Building Maintenance role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience in using a wide range of hand/power tools
- Previous site operative experience desirable
- Knowledge of a range of building techniques and methods.
- Ability to check that work performed is of the required standard
- A critical thinker using your logic to problem solve and anticipate any issues
- Excellent all round physical fitness
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ready to muck in and step up when needed
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Building maintenance role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192