c£45,000 per annum DOE
Based Near Acton
Permanent, Full time
Our Client, a distinguished and fast-growing residential construction company who is known for their professionalism, is looking for a Site Manager to join their team. This position is ideal if you are looking for a Site Manager role that involves more on the planning and less on the micromanaging, as you will be overseeing sub contractors rather that direct employees. However you will need to be hands on as this is residential rather than commercial.
Are there any benefits?
- 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Optional overtime on some Saturdays
- Working within a small team
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Overseeing the work of tradesmen and ensuring quality and timeliness of their works, as well as your own schedule of work.
- Scheduling work and allocating resources, quality control and completion according to the schedule
- Project scoping and costing
- Project management, to manage quality, time and cost
- Progress reporting and end of project reviews
- People skills; to develop and evolve good client, supplier and staff relationships
- Team management of tradesmen and sub-contractors across all projects
I like it, tell me more!
As the Site Manager, you will take responsibility for one site at a time, initially. This position is working approximately 37.5 hours per week although this may vary. Ideally you will need a few years experience of working on a residential building site, as our client works on Private Client Residential Projects not big Developments and you will be working alongside the MD and his right hand man to co-ordinate these projects.
I think it is important to put forward what this Employer can provide. This client have grown through the credit crunch and now Covid, times which were very challenging for a lot of other sectors. They believe that you will never be out of work if you are a good tradesman. They can offer the right individual training in a nice environment, All of their work is in and around Chiswick, Ealing, Acton and Shepherds Bush so all quite local, if that appeals.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Site Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Good communication as speaking to Architects, Trades and Clients
- An understanding of surveys and planning works
- Experience of running multiple projects at one time would be advantageous
- Eye for detail
- Understanding of managing a team
- General commercial knowledge and understanding
- Live locally to West London
YES, I am very interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Site Manager role role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on :