c£45,000 per annum OTE
Based near Tonbridge
An exciting new Lettings Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an enthusiastic, switched on individual with drive and determination.
Are there any benefits?
- Company car or car allowance
- 33 days paid holiday
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance and pension
- Company rewards and incentives
- Structured career path
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Taking responsibility for your own business both in relation to profitability and business development
- Inspire and manage your team
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, providing Landlords and Tenants with best in class service and support.
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential tenants
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Lettings Manager role will demonstrate a strong ability to rapidly build relationships with different people across all walks of life and proven track record of increasing fees, profit and building the portfolio. This is a full time role, 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off).
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Lettings Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Full drivers licence
- Results driven individual
- Flexible and happy to move from branch to branch
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Polished Customer Service skills
- Ability to listen to customers
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Lettings Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805