c£30.00 per hour
Based near Amersham
Part-time but near to Full-Time initially
Our Client, a distinguished and fast-growing residential development company who is known for their professionalism, is looking for a Bookkeeper to help initially 3-4 days per week, to enable them to catchup. This will eventually become 1-2 days per week. The 1-2 days per week should be able to be actioned remotely by mutuel agreement.
Are there any benefits ?
The companies’ culture is built around collaboration. Everybody plays their part.
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and be rewarded as you develop and grow.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Maintaining and updating client’s accounting records (mainly on Xero software)
- CIS updating
- Accurately preparing VAT Returns and submitting them to HMRC
- Effective communication with clients and colleague
- Supporting colleagues and clients as necessary
- Preparing Management Accounts as and when required and ensuring they are prepared and reviewed by reporting deadline
- Dealing with queries
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Bookkeeper role should be able to work within a small team and even alone. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, be candid and culpable with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. There is some way to go to get the books up to date and this requires an understanding person.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Bookkeeper role you will need the following experience:
- At least 3 years experience within a bookkeeping function
- To have a solid upstanding of how Xero functions
- Experienced with VAT returns
- Experience with CIS returns
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise
- Effective communication and customer service skills
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Bookkeeper role, please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team 01494 419 192