c£27,000 (OTE) per annum
Based near Leatherhead
An exciting new Sales Progressor role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a enthusiastic go getter to work in our clients growing sales division
Are there any benefits?
- 33 days paid holiday
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance and pension
- Company rewards and incentives
- Structured career path
- Monday to Friday
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Coordinating completions of a high number of properties
- Responsible for liaising with buyers, solicitors and mortgage advisors, developers, sales manager and site sales advisors
- Working to targets and goals
- Submitting reports
- Supporting the sales team when required
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Sales Progressor role should flexible and able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Sales Progressor role, you will need the following;
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Polished Customer Service skills
- Ability to listen to customers
- Proven track record in a transferable field
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Consultant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805