Accountant (part qualified considered)
c£40,000 per annum (DOE)
Based Near Farnham
An exciting new Accountant role has arisen within our client's expanding business.
We are seeking a motivated, organised individual with excellent communication skills with a forensic attention to detail.
Are there any benefits?
- Mentor scheme
- Monday to Friday
- Partial remote option
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- To ensure the smooth running of the office
- Create client accounts
- Processing business and personal tax returns
- Addressing ad hoc matters
- Working on IRIS
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Accountant role should be able to work independently whilst being supported by the team
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Accountant role, you will need the following experience:
- Ability to prepare accounts and manage client portfolios
- To create sole trade partnership and company accounts
- Knowledge of trust and agriculture accounts is advantageous
- Proficient in capital allowances, private proportion and other tax adjustments
- The ability to file Corporation tax returns
- Familiar with PAYE and VAT will be helpful
- Knowledge of auditing Solicitors accounts rules is an advantage
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Accountant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on: 01303 760 805