c£30,000 (OTE) per annum
Based near Croydon
An exciting new Sales Consultant role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a enthusiastic go getter to work in our clients growing sales division
Are there any benefits?
- 33 days paid holiday
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance and pension
- Company rewards and incentives
- Structured career path
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Provide exceptional customer service. The customer experience starts with you so you will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after as soon as you meet them.
- Assisting to successfully present and negotiate offers and helping where necessary to progress and manage sales
- Booking appointments for the additional services we supply such as mortgages, conveyancing etc.,
- If you list then you are the perfect person as occasional valuations will also be part of your role
- Most of the time you will be in the office generating new business but if you are the type of person who also likes to be out and about, then the viewings will probably be the best bit of the job for you.
- Available to work 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Sales Consultant role should flexible and able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Sales Consultant role, you will need the following;
- Full Drivers License
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Polished Customer Service skills
- Ability to listen to customers
- Proven track record in a similar field
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Consultant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100