c£27,000 per annum
Based near Horsham
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer with VB.NET & WinForms knowledge to help develop our existing mortgage and home insurance in-house developed software, with the view to migrating these to C# ASP.NET. You will be working Monday to Friday so your weekends are your own.
- 5 day week (Monday to Friday)
- Life Insurance
- 33 days paid holiday
- Company Rewards Scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- You will work as part on an established team
- Migrate Programming
- Assist with other development projects
- Help develop our existing mortgage and home insurance in-house developed software
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Software Developer role would be working as part of a team and will be involved in other development projects, you will need working knowledge of and/or experience with the following:
What do you want from me?
- Microsoft programming languages – VB.Net
- Database technologies including – Microsoft SQL server and TSQL
- New technologies especially C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Willingness to work in a team
- Writing tests and using testing frameworks
- T-SQL query writing and ideally LINQ queries via Entity Framework
- Able to write clear, clean and documented code
- Visual Studio, version control
- Ideally knowledge of writing unit tests and working in an agile environment
- You will need to be an experienced Software Developer
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Software Developer role, please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team
on 01303 760 805