c£21,000 per annum (Pro rata)
Based near High Wycombe
Permanent, Part Time Mon-Fri 9am -2pm
Due to our client’s consistent growth they are seeking an experienced Data Programmer, to provide support to their customers and team members.
Are there any benefits?
- Annual performance-based bonus
- An open and relaxed working environment
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Onsite parking
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- 9am start with 30 mins for lunch
- Record what action you have taken
- Liaising with colleagues to understand programming requirements.
- Configure and programming of our in-house software.
- packing and posting of our access control system.
I like it, tell me more!
This company is small to medium and looking for someone who has experience. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly team with great innovative ideas. The successful candidate for this Data programmer can expect a relaxed atmosphere with good work/life balance.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Data Programmer, you will need the following experience:
- Good, clear, confident use of language
- Able to present processes / analysis in a structured and appealing way
- Customer focused and flexible
- Working knowledge of PC's and platforms
- The ability to understand connected hardware
- A team player
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Data Programmer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192