c£40,000(OTE) per annum
Based near Tunbridge Wells
An exciting new Assistant Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a driven and motivated go-getter to deputise for the Branch Manager and run your team.
Are there any benefits?
- Company car or car allowance
- 33 days paid holiday
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance and pension
- Company rewards and incentives
- Structured career path
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Deputising for your Branch Manager in managing the day to day sales people and and processes, assisting with the running of morning meetings and coaching session
- Assist with the running of morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping the Landlords and Tenants to achieve the best possible outcome and price for all involved and with the best service and support possible
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential tenants
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Assistant Manager should be able to build relationships with different people across all walks of life. you will need to be happy working 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off).
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Assistant Manager, you will need the following experience:
- Full Drivers Licence
- Results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Polished Customer Service skills
- Ability to listen to customers
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Assistant Manager, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805