Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing
c£30,000 per annum (OTE)
Based Near Canterbury
An exciting new Sales & Marketing Consultant role has arisen within our client's expanding business. We are seeking a motivated, organised individual with excellent communication skills. Our client needs someone who is comfortable working autonomously and is able to prioritise a steady and varied work stream
Are there any benefits?
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Holiday Commission
- 33 Days Paid Holiday
- Pension & Life Insurance
- Company Rewards & Incentives
- Structured Career Path
- Employee Assistance Scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Helping and Advising Clients
- Gaining new listings
- Working towards set targets
- Generating Sales and Marketing leads
- Keep abreast of Market conditions and have good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Sales & Marketing Consultant role should be able to work as part of a close team, be confident on the phone as well as a strong written and verbal communicator. Your attention to detail will serve you well in this role.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Sales & Marketing Consultant role, you will need the following experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- At least 6 months Sales & Marketing experience
- Exceptional verbal English
- Excellent communication skills
- First rate organisational skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Sales & Marketing Consultants role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on: 01303 760 805