c£25,000 (OTE) per annum
Based near Rochester
An exciting new Customer Service Advisor role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking dynamic go getter to work full time in their busy inbound call centre. This is a great entry level position for a candidate to get the first step on the career ladder with good progression.
Are there any benefits?
- Holiday Commission
- 33 Days Paid Holiday
- Pension & Life Insurance
- Company Rewards & Incentives
- Structured Career Path
- Employee Assistance Scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Helping and Advising Clients
- Gaining new property listings
- Working towards set targets
- Generating Sales and Marketing leads
- Be able to respond to many inbound calls and so our customers’ experience starts with YOU! So whether we are helping people to sell or buy their property, you will need to make them feel welcomed and looked after as soon as you speak to them
- Recognise the opportunity to help further and present useful additional products and services we supply such as mortgages, conveyancing
- Instinctively know how to initiate potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients and the team in branch
- See a target and exceed it
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Customer Service Advisor role, you will need to be happy with working Monday – Friday, 8.45am – 18.30pm - Two Saturdays in 3, 9.00am – 18.00pm and One Sunday in 3, 10.00am – 16.00pm
- A fantastic telephone manner!
- You will need some real get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- A great work ethic and the desire to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”
- You will be the type of person that would love hearing he excitement in your customers’ voices when you help find them the perfect property
- Treating the clients customers and colleagues with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Customer Service Advisor role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805