c£23,000 per annum
Based near Buckinghamshire
An exciting new Service Advisor role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a courteous and efficient individual who is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. Monday to Friday as well as every other Saturday which will be paid as overtime.
Are there any benefits?
- Saturdays paid as overtime
- Bonus/reward scheme (based on customer satisfaction score)
- Great progression opportunities
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Handling customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs
- Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated to the team in a timely manner.
- To record vehicle details and service history accurately
- Manage a customer follow-up system
- Plan the optimum utilization of workshop capacity in co-operation with the After-Sales Manager and Workshop Controller
- Carry out recall procedures in line with manufacturers guidelines
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Service Advisor role will be working Monday to Friday including every other Saturday. You should be able to ensure the highest degree of efficiency and understanding of customer requirements and to deal with any customer complaints courteously, promptly and sympathetically.
You will provide customer estimates according to company policy on schedules, times and pricing where necessary, inviting the customer to talk about a vehicles problem directly with the technician. Wherever necessary, you will instigate road tests with the technician, ensure the customer is informed on the progress of their vehicle whenever appropriate and advise the customer of all work carried out.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Service Advisor role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience in a vehicle servicing department (desirable)
- Strong customer facing skills
- Positive attitude towards your work
- A desire to deliver at high standards
- Available to work every other Saturday.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Service Advisor role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on: 01494 419 192