c£21,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
Due to our clients consistent growth they are seeking an experienced Technical Support Technician, to provide support to their customers and team members.
Are there any benefits?
- Annual performance-based bonus
- An open and relaxed working environment
- Training opportunities and personal development
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Provide IT hardware support
- Significant liaison with colleagues
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Record what action you have taken
- Basic electronics and wiring
- Liaising with colleagues to understand programming requirements.
- Configure and programming of our in house software.
- Manufacture (assembly) of our access control system.
I like it, tell me more!
This company is small to medium and looking for someone who has experience. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly team with great innovative ideas. The successful candidate for this Technical Support position can expect a relaxed atmosphere with good work/life balance.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Technical Support position, you will need the following experience:
- Good, clear, confident use of language
- Able to present processes / analysis in a structured and appealing way
- Customer focused and flexible
- A team player
- Working knowledge of PC's and platforms
- The ability to understand connected hardware
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Technical Support role, please click "Apply Now" or contact the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192