c£23,000 per annum
Near High Wycombe
An exciting new Driver role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced Driver to deliver our clients engineered products to their London based customers. This would be a great position for a candidate looking for a role that gives them the flexibility to control their daily flow, within reason. Which the possibility of leaving work earlier on some occasions.
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Supplied Uniform
- No weekend work
- Fleet of modern vehicles
- PPE supplied
- Full Christmas shut down
- Employee owned company/Share holder
- 20kgs max lifting
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Loading goods on to our clients vehicle
- Drives safely and follow all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Keeps company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained, has fuel, oil and is ready to drive
- Keeps accurate records of deliveries and customer authorisation and ensure all documentation is submitted to management on time
- Representing our clients company in a professional but friendly manor
- Properly uses and maintains delivery equipment, including handheld scanner
- Informs management of any obstructions to making safe, efficient deliveries on time
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Driver role should be able to be self motivated and connections about the end user. The hours of work are from 05:00 - 14:00, so if you are an early riser this is for you.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Driver role, you will need the following experience:
- Full clean drivers licence
- Experience of multi-drop deliveries
- Experience of driving in London
- Excellent communication skills
- Great timekeeping
- Numerate and literate
- Professional and courteous
- Physically fit
- NPORS/ALLMI HIAB operator (advantageous)
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Driver role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192