c£27,000 per annum
Based near Marlow
An exciting new Legal Assistant role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone who has previous, relevant industry experience. An enthusiastic hardworking individual with established Cashier experience.
Are there any benefits?
- Parking allowance of £300 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charity fundraising opportunities
- Yearly flu jab
- Great links from London and Hertfordshire
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Daily banking requirements via Barclays.net
- Carry out CHAPS/Faster payments & BACS instructions via Barclays.net
- Credit Card transactions via both handheld, website & virtual terminal
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty Cash transactions
- Weekly reporting to Lawyers
- Check, process and post bills
- Daily drawing of cheques
- Matter ledger queries
- Purchase Ledger payment/invoices
- Any ad-hoc postings (such as Land Registry, search fees, time transfers, write offs)
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Legal Assistant role should have previous relevant experience, be able to remain calm under pressure, have knowledge of online banking as well as SRA accounts rules and Money Laundering regulations.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Legal Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel (essential)
- Knowledge of LEAP Accounts (desirable)
- Be able to prioritise effectively
- Should be accurate and show attention to detail
- Have good numeracy and computer literacy
- Have excellent telephone manner and customer service
- Strong team working skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Legal Assistant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on: 01494 419 192