c£11 per hour
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Site Maintenance Coordinator role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a highly motivated individual
with excellent customer service skills, great command of English and practical problem-solving attributes.
Are there any benefits?
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus additional long service days
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Possible overtime
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Daily housekeeping
- Maintenance of car park and workshop areas
- Ensuring the premises are kept to the highest standard
- Meet compliant regulations with Health & Safety
- Rotation of Customer Vehicles (Driving)
- Be the face of the company
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Site Maintenance Coordinator role should be able to work independently as a well as part of a team,
have keen eye for detail and be able to think ahead of time.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Site Maintenance role, you will need the following:
- Fluent in English
- Well groomed appearance
- Great customer service skills
- Driven work ethic
- Self starter
- Full Driving Licence desirable but not essential
- Some maintenance, facilities and practical skills would be highly sort after
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Site Maintenance role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192