Team Administrator Old one
£10.00 per hour
Based near Henley - On - Thames
An exciting new Team Administrator role has arisen within our client's expanding business. We are seeking a motivated, organised individual with excellent communication skills. Our client needs someone who is comfortable working autonomously and is able to prioritise a steady and varied work stream.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Correspondence - letters and emails
- Diary management
- Arranging travel
- Processing expenses
- Managing the companies social media profile
- Database management
- Execute research projects
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this work from home Team Administrator role should be able to work independently, be an intermediate office excel and word user as well as a strong written and verbal communicator. Your analytical prowess will lend itself well to this role.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Team Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- Intermediate IT skills including social media
- Analysis and research experience
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- First rate organisational skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Team Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on: 01494 419 192