c£22,000 per annum DOE
An exciting new Legal Assistant role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone to act as a Post Completion Assistant based at the High Wycombe office. Experience of residential property is essential and there may be possibilities for development within the company in the future dependent on suitability and criteria.
Are there any benefits?
- Rewards and discounts scheme
- Accrue more holiday after 5 years
- Vouchers scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Carrying out registrations for the busy team which include complex applications e.g. first registrations, lease extensions, removal of notices alongside straightforward transfers.
- Checking ledger balances promptly and working with the team to correct mistakes.
- Dealing with transfer formalities with management companies/managing agents/landlords.
- Managing own work load and prioritising.
- Being proactive as to other issues to be resolved and regular reporting to residential property partner.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Post Completion Assistant role should have previous experience working in post-completion conveyancing work, have a real team working ethic and have a working knowledge of case management. You will be part of a highly skilled and supportive company that are leaders in their field.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Legal Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience of residential property is essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Be able to Manage own work load
- Be able to prioritize work loads
- Experience with microsoft
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Legal Assistant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192