Front of House
Front of House
£10.00 per hour
Based near Folkestone
An exciting new Front of House role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a keen, dedicated individual to manage the front of house duties at an activities center.
Are there any benefits?
- Social events
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Managing the smooth running of a busy indoor center.
- To maintain the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Manage a team of 20 plus staff
- Carry out opening and closing checks, including daily safety checks
- Ensure that all daily, weekly, monthly cleaning duties are carried out
- Cash up tills and ensure that all financial reports are correct
- Carry out various administrative duties
- Oversee catering operations
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Front of House role should be able to manage staff and tasks to ensure the smooth running of the operation. This part time position is offering a 3 day week. Predominantly working Thursday to Saturday every week. You will be contracted to 30 hours a week (8:45 - 18:15 or 19:15 each day), however, you will also be expected to cover some of the other Managers when they are on annual leave and occasional late bookings past 18:00. The successful candidate will be required to complete a full, enhanced DBS check if not already in place.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Front of House role, you will need the following experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CRM systems would be advantageous but not essential
- A-C GCSE grades in English and Maths
- Hold a First Aid Certificate
- A passion for Customer Service
- The ability to cook would be advantageous but not essential
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Front of House role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805