c£38,000 per annum
An exciting new Project Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone who has experience in management of teams and dealing with the implementation of running of ERDF projects and have passion about helping local businesses
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part timers)
- 10% non-contributory pension
- Up to 10% bonus – paid annually
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Death in Service insurance
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Provide regular reports on the contracts progress
- Advise and support the team with your knowledge of the ERDF funding guidelines
- Work closely with external stakeholders
- Liaising with external organisations and internal departments
- Work closely with the Finance Team according to ERDF rules and guidelines
- Ensure that ERDF rules and guidelines are followed to the strictest of codes
- Produce project activity and budget information reports
- Work with the Marketing Team
- Report successes/difficulties to senior management
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Project Manager role should have experience of working in the low carbon sector with businesses, plus a knowledge and understanding of public sector funding. Someone who has an excellent knowledge of ERDF funding guidelines.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Project Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Project management skills and experience
- ERDF experience
- Knowledge of energy saving products
- Management experience
- Economic development and environmental experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A full driving licence
- Experienced using Microsoft Office and good level of IT
- Experience with grant schemes
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Project Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192