£18,000 per annum
Based near Maidenhead
An exciting new Customer Advisor role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a customer focused person who loves being part of a busy team in a buzzing environment. This role is fast paced and you will need to be keen to take on and absorb information. If you are bright, bubbly with a passion for customer service then this could be the role for you.
Are there any benefits?
- Extensive training and support given
- Ability to gain extra holiday through attendance targets
- Ability to gain industry experience to become the best in your field
- Bonuses based on achieved targets
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- To ensure the accurate and efficient process of all calls received between Monday to Friday
- First response to general or specific queries
- Resolution of call enquiries
- Updating of Visualfiles Database following call
- Reproduction of initial packs to Client / Customer where required via post or email
- Reproduction of additional letters and documents pertaining to instruction.
- Answering calls within SLA remit
- Professional and efficient service at all times
- Using the in house security process
- Up to 100 calls per day
- Accurate information to be provided to all callers.
- Accurate information to be entered on visual files database
- Updating via email to Case Handler
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Customer Advisor role should be able to handle a fast pasted environment. But don't be put off by that! You will be part of a supportive team and will receive all the training and support you need before you will be expected to go it alone. There will always be someone there to help and advise as you will have an experienced team leader guiding you through it.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Customer Advisor role, you will need the following experience:
- Flexibility to work within other teams as and when required.
- Good Team work is essential
- Customer focused experience
- Computer Skills– Word, Excel, Case Management Systems
- To have a polite & courteous manner appropriate to a legal firm
- Telephony work
- The drive to ensure the brand is represented to a high standard
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Customer Advisor role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192