Salary £38,000 per annum Plus OTE with Car DOE
Based near Watford
An exciting new Master Technician role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a Master Technician from either a current or previous dealership or large independent background in the Watford area to join the team working from a very efficient and high performing workshop.
Are there any benefits?
- Training and investment
- Life insurance
- Company car negotiable DOE
- OTE bonus
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Diagnostics to transmission and engine rebuilds
- Major engine work
- Diagnose highly complex faults
- Support the workshop and the service team
- Work on complex repairs and diagnostic repairs
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Master Technician role should be able to be highly confident and professional in their approach whilst being someone who can be efficient and always able to deliver a first time fix.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Master Technician role, you will need the following experience:
- Ideally, you will be an accredited Master Technician or Diagnostic Technician with a recognised brand.
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Previous experience as a Senior Vehicle Technician, Diagnostic Technician or Master Technician.
- You must be from a dealership or independent background, with a superb technical prowess within the workshop.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and possess a strong work ethic.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Have a good all round, rock solid, hard working attitude as you will be joining a highly efficient, existing after-sales team.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Master Technician role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192