Customer Services Advisor
Customer Services Advisor
Salary £23,000 per annum plus benefits
Based near High Wycombe
Our clients are looking for a new Customer Services Advisor. We are seeking a person who can provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times and has the ability to thrive in a busy environment.
The ideal person would be a great team player and would always go that extra mile to support everyone in the business. This is varied role in a fantastic environment which offers the opportunity to make a difference. Experience within automotive administration would be a huge advantage but not essential.
Are there any benefits?
- Employee savings scheme
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Taking incoming calls and assist clients or their customers with their specific enquiries
- Deal with emails and maintain all record logs.
- Undertake tasks that have been allocated by the Customer Services Team Leader on a daily basis such as:
- Authorisation of affiliate codes
- Assist the fleet management team with administration and support where needed
- Process and requests through the companies portal.
- General administration including taking payments, issuing receipts and customer correspondence via email and post
- Work to SLA's for existing customers
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Customer Services Advisor role should be able to display a level of calm and be able to act professionally at all times.
Having experience within a customer service environment, preferably in an office/contact centre environment is essential.
You must show tact with customers and also internal colleagues.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Customer Services Advisor role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience within a customer service environment, preferably in an office/contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Proven experience customer service
- Exceptional customer service skills
- An ability to deal professionally, calmly and tactfully with clients
- You must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Have a good geographical knowledge to be able to assist customers
- Experience in automotive dealership administration is desirable
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Customer Services Advisor role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192