£25,000 per annum + benefits
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Service Engineer role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone who can provide routine planned preventative maintenance, as well as troubleshooting, repairs and performance checks on natural ventilation and cooling equipment throughout England. The role will require travelling to sites, liaising with end users and contractors to carry out required maintenance efficiently.
But it's not all going to be field based, with regular office-based days as a norm within your role.
Are there any benefits?
- A company vehicle and all necessary tools & equipment will be provided.
- Bupa Healthcare
- Critical Illness Cover
- Additional Healthcare Cash Plan
- Benefits Platform
- Additional Holiday
- Sickness Insurance
- Life Assurance
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Carrying out routine planned preventative maintenance
- Carry out repairs and performance checks as required
- Working with a range of ventilation and cooling equipment throughout England
- The role will require travelling to sites, liaising with end users and contractors to carry out required maintenance
- A close working relationship will be required with the After sales Manager and the R&D team
- The completion of reports and paperwork
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Service Engineer role should be able to demonstrate
- The ability to be a strong communicator who can express technical concepts clearly
- The ability to effectively manage client expectations and develop strong relationships with colleagues
- A determined, focused attitude with an attention for detail and strong capability in fault finding/ diagnosing and repairing faults
- Self-motivation with good initiative who is decisive and proactive, consistently providing high quality work
- A good level of Physical fitness to be able to complete required duties
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Service Engineer role, you will need the following experience:
- Although not essential, further education is advantageous. Ideally an engineering discipline is desirable, i.e. electronic engineering to NVQ level 3 or similar
- A good level of basic education at GCSE level
- 2 years’ experience in a customer facing technical service biased role ideally within the controls and/or ventilation sector
- Appreciation of and implementation of safety regulations. SSSTS certified is preferable, but must be a CSCS card holder as a minimum
- Comfortable and competent with IT
- Must have a full UK driving licence
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Service Engineer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192