Sales Support Manager
Sales Support Manager
£35,000 per annum
An exciting new Sales Support Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone with management experience in after sales which includes maintenance sales, technical support, commissioning and warranty. The role require's working closely with end users and contractors. The management of staff, ensuring commissioning and troubleshooting is conducted efficiently, proactively managing product warranty issues and maximising maintenance sales.
Are there any benefits?
- Bupa Healthcare
- Critical Illness Cover
- Additional Healthcare Cash Plan
- Benefits Platform
- Additional Holiday
- Sickness Insurance
- Life Assurance
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Working closely with the National Installation Manager and the.
- Working closely with R&D team
- Liaising with contractors and ensure end users are happy with the service provided
- Maximise maintenance sales and push the company forward
- Managing product warranty issues and finding resolutions
- Managing and leading the existing staff, nurturing and getting the most from your team
- Effectively and efficiently manage the after sales department
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Sales Support Manager can be given some training, but the ideal candidate will already have solid experience in the HVAC sector and possess a high level of working technical knowledge with similar ventilation products. You will need to have at least 10 years experience in an accountable technically biased role ideally within the ventilation sector.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Sales Support Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Solid experience in the HVAC sector.
- 10 years experience in a technically biased role ideally within the ventilation sector.
- A proven track record of delivering projects, developments or business growth on target.
- Experience of working in a business with significant sales channel complexity including specifiers.
- Experience of working with contractors and end-users.
- Be decisive and able to plan and prioritise workload.
- Consistently provide high quality level of work.
- Although it is not essential, further education (HNC/HND/Degree) in a numerate or ideally an engineering discipline is desirable.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Support Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192