£30,000 per annum
Based near High Wycombe
An exciting new Contract Engineer role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking who can coordinate the management of a number of projects from order to completion. Working efficiently and to contractual deadlines/timescales, the role will require the preparation of correspondence and production of 2D drawings in AutoCAD, as well as the co-ordination and logistics of the installation of a range of natural ventilation, cooling and lighting equipment with the clients and contractors.
Are there any benefits?
- Bupa Healthcare
- Critical Illness Cover
- Additional Healthcare Cash Plan
- Benefits Platform
- Additional Holiday
- Sickness Insurance
- Life Assurance
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Managing multiple projects within a HVAC related environments.
- Dealing with the co-ordination and logistics of the installation of natural ventilation, cooling and lighting equipment.
- The preparation of correspondence and production of 2D drawings in AutoCAD.
- Working efficiently to contractual deadlines/timescales
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Contract Engineer role should already have proven track record in managing multiple projects within a HVAC related environment. Candidates qualified to Graduate/HNC level with clear potential will also be considered. You will have the confidence and ability to work with external customers as well as internal stakeholders.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Contract Engineer role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience in managing multiple projects within a HVAC related environment
- Experience in the production of 2D drawings in AutoCAD
- Experience in AutoCAD, Microsoft and CRM packages.
- Be a mechanical engineer with a proven track record (Graduate/HNC level with clear potential will also be considered)
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety of working within the Construction industry including a general awareness of CDM 2015 regulations.
- Experience in managing the logistics of completing projects within time and budget.
- Ensure contractual and financial requirements are adhered to.
- Be decisive and able to plan and prioritise workload effectively with an attention for detail.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and strong capability in planning.
- Be a strong communicator who can express technical concepts clearly with an ability to effectively manage client expectations and develop strong relationships with colleagues
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Contract Engineer role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192