c£23,000 per annum
Based near Chesham
An exciting new Legal Administrator role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking an experienced administrator to carry out general administrative tasks required to assist fee earners in the Employment and Dispute Resolution/Litigation departments.
Are there any benefits?
- Parking Allowance of £300 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charity fundraising opportunities
- Yearly Flu jab
- Great links from London and Hertfordshire
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Audio typing and file work as requested
- Provide high level administrative support to the Head of Employment and Dispute Resolution/ Litigation solicitor
- Data capture
- Data entry and management on case management system
- Diary management
- Requesting Land Registry documents
- Undertaking online anti money laundering searches
- Reception cover
- Other duties as required at the company's offices in Chesham, Amersham and Beaconsfield
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Legal Administrator role should be able to prioritise a busy workload and communicate to a high level.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Legal Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- Audio typing
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- High standard of English grammar and spelling
- General administration/office skills
- Telephone skills
- Time management skills
- Experience of Dispute Resolution, Litigation or Employment advantageous but not essential.
- Good understanding of Private Client terminology
- A friendly and approachable nature with an enthusiastic approach to the job
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Legal Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192