Administrator - Construction
c£12.50 per hour
Based near Amersham
Maternity Cover that may become Permanent (Full or Part-time)
Our Client, an impressive Construction Company, is seeking a Graduate or a Student taking a well-earned Gap Year, however, this is not a prerequisite and is to provide exceptional Customer Service and Administrative support. This role would suit an intelligent individual, who is not afraid to ask questions, is interested in Planning or construction and has excellent problem-solving skills. The position can be either Full or Part time with some flexibility.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
The Administrator will:
- Provide administrative support such as answering telephones, assisting others and resolving administrative problems and inquiries
- Filing and document management
- Emailing and typing correspondence as required
- Provide research support
- You will learn about planning and everything to do with the application process
- Update the CRM system
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Administrator role should be able to work within a small team and work well in high pressure situations. The ideal candidate will be eager to work hard to build a career, be confident in voicing their opinion and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- A graduate is welcome
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise
- Effective communication and customer service skills
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Administrator role, please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192