£22,000 per annum FTE
Based near High Wycombe
Part Time. Permanent.
An exciting new Office Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a highly organised, proficient individual with exemplary communication skills and a passion for detail to work as coordinator for a diverse office 20 hours a week Monday to Friday.
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part timers)
- 10% non-contributory pension
- Up to 10% bonus – paid annually
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Death in Service insurance
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Oversee and coordinate the various elements of a busy office to ensure smooth day to day running.
- Work with external contractors
- Ensure the office is health and safety and document retention compliant
- Keep the office clean and tidy
- support the wider teams with any ad-hoc requests
- Maintain the CRM system
- Be the first point of contact for all office management related issues
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Office Manager role will be able to successfully coordinate and maintain the smooth running of the office whilst supporting the wider team to facilitate organisational effectiveness and efficiency. If you are highly organised, process driven and a strong communicator who is confident with Microsoft applications this Office Manager role will play to your strengths and broaden your current skill set. If you enjoy seeing processes through and are able to coordinate the many functions of a busy office without managing a team then this is for you.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Office Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident Microsoft user
- Professional and presentable
- Working on your initiative as well as part of a team
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Office Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on : 01494 419 192