£8.21 per hour
Based in Folkestone
An exciting new Events Supervisor role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a candidate that is keen to help where necessary. This is a Temporary position that may become Permanent, with more hours in the future.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Unlocking and locking the premises
- Setting up the alarm
- Reception cover meeting and greeting and answering the phone
- Light cleaning duties to ensure the facilities are left how they were found
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Events Supervisor role should be able to comunicate with the general public with politeness and diplomacy, keen to work and reliable. Initially you will be working every Saturday from 08:30-14:30, however, this may increase in the future.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Events Supervisor role, you will need the following experience:
- DBS check issued within the last 3 years
- Passionate about customer service
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Events Supervisor role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01303 760 805.