c£22,000 per annum DOE
Based near Marlow
Our clients are looking to recruit for a Finance Administrator to join their busy and growing team.
This opportunity is fantastic for someone who is looking to build a career within a company and it involves some expert training in financial fields. We are looking for someone who is educated to a good standard or someone who already has experience in finance or insolvency. A candidate who wants to work hard and become a vital part of a fast moving environment. The main aim of this position is to work within a team to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of technical recovery services.
Are there any benefits?
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Christmas eve and New years eve are both ½ days
- Your birthday is given as an additional holiday day
- You can also Purchase extra holiday days
- Life Assurance
- Company Bonus
- Income Protection
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Working with experienced insolvency practitioners you will handle cases such as ADMs, ARD’s,CVLs,CWUs, CVAs, IVAs and BKYs under supervision
- Gather information on company details - with assistance if necessary
- Prepare associated documentation for meetings under supervision
- Correspond via email and telephone
- Prepare accurate books
- Records inventories and taking responsibility for the safeguard, removal and storage of such from company premises
- Data entry and scanning of case documents as required
- Have a good understanding of VAT returns
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Finance Administrator position should be interested in career progression, as well as studying to a high level. Ideally this role with be best suited to someone who has been studying finance or have some form of experience within the field of finance.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Finance Administrator role, you will need the following experience/qualifications:
- A good standard of education at GCSE, A levels or AS level qualifications
- Have an awareness of insolvency
- Possibly studying towards a professional qualification such as AAT, ACA or ACCA - but this is not essential
- Show effective use of IT including Word, Excel, Outlook,TMS & IPS
- High professional standards of conduct and practice
- Self-motivation to study
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently
- Fantastic communication skills
- Confident manner
- Take responsibility for work tasks
- Enthusiasm and commitment to undertaking tasks as required and in particular in seeing tasks through to completion
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192