High level Administrator
High level Administrator
c£25,000 per annum DOE
Near High Wycombe
Permanent or Temp 2 Perm/ Full Time
An exciting new High level Administrator role has arisen with a highly valued client. They are seeking an exceptional person to support, assist and organise a busy team to enable this company to continue building on its success.
Energy and flexibility are just two of the traits you will need to make this role your own. Being organised and the sort of person who gets the job done, and done well first time around, is key. You will need to be proactive and hands-on, as well as having a creative approach to solving problems.
Are there any benefits?
· 27 days holiday a year plus 8 days public holiday
· Company bonus scheme
· Matched pension (up to 5%)
· 1 week abroad on annual company meeting
· Development plans
· Company revenue share
So, what could you expect to do in a normal day?
· Supporting the team with all administration
· Helping to produce documentation and training materials
· Proof reading
· Coordinating the attendance of personnel at conferences and meetings
· Helping to manage the company’s CRM system
· Assisting with marketing material and supporting the team in final drafts
· Supporting and coordinating the smooth operating of the office
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this High level Administrator role will need to have an exceptional level of grammar and the ability to proof read documents, ensuring that all documents and transcripts are perfect before presenting. You will liaise with every person in the company, from the Managing Director down.
This is a growing business and the team is growing too. Sometimes things get hectic, which is why they need you. The team work well together and keep their good humour when problems arise, so they need someone in this role who can do the same.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this High level Administrator role, you will need the following:
· Fantastic communication skills
· Impeccable spelling and grammar
· Strong administration experience or related qualification
· The ability to coordinate, organise and deliver under pressure
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to proof read to a very high standard
· A strong desire to keep developing and learning as both the company and the role grow
It is very important that you have excellent grammar and communication skills as you will be tested on this prior to any offer being made.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this High level Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192