High Level Administrator
High Level Administrator
c£25,000 per annum DOE
Near High Wycombe
Permanent or Temp 2 Perm/ Full Time
An exciting new High Level Administrator role has arisen with a highly valued client. They are seeking an exceptional person with previous senior level administrative assistance experience to support, assist and organise a busy team to enable this company to continue building on its success.
Being resourceful and organised are just two of the traits you will need to make this role your own. Strong strategic planning skills and an adept and detail orientated approach to your work is essential.
Are there any benefits?
· 27 days holiday a year plus 8 days public holiday
· Company bonus scheme
· Matched pension (up to 5%)
· 1 week abroad on annual company meeting
· Development plans
· Company revenue share
So, what could you expect to do in a normal day?
· Supporting the team with all administration
· Helping to produce documentation and training materials
· Proof reading
· Coordinating the attendance of personnel at conferences and meetings
· Helping to manage the company’s CRM system
· Assisting with marketing material and supporting the team in final drafts
· Supporting and coordinating the smooth operating of the office
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this High Level Administrator role will need to have an exceptional level of grammar and the ability to proof read documents, ensuring that all documents and transcripts are perfect before presenting. You will liaise with every person in the company, from the Managing Director down.
Sometimes things get hectic, which is why they need you. The team work well together and keep their sense of humour when problems arise, so they need someone in this role who can do the same. This is a growing business, as the business grows so will your role and responsibilities. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skill set and grow with an exceptional company then please get in touch.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this High Level Administrator role, you will need the following:
· Flawless communication skills
· Immaculate spelling and grammar
· Strong administration experience or related qualification
· The ability to coordinate, organise and deliver under pressure
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to proof read to a very high standard
· A strong desire to advance as the company grows and the role evolves.
Excellent grammar and communication skills are imperative as you will be tested on these prior to any offer being made.
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this High Level Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean team on 01494 419 192