c£25,000 per annum DOE
An exciting new Account Administrator role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone who would like to interact with casting directors and production companies.
This role requires someone who is strong with administration, but also has the confidence to professionally and effectively liaise with agents, actors and models.
- Bonus Scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Ensuring that all administration relating to bookings are accurate and kept up to date
- Managing all admin for bookings and ensuring that calendars, talent details, reminders, brief details and invoice details are up to date and correct
- Answering the phone
- Keeping the database updated with appointments and jobs
- Keeping the Cloud-based CRM software up to date
- Taking detailed briefs from clients and selecting the best Talent to ensure the greatest success of the project
- Sending suggestions to clients, chasing, getting feedback, pushing and replacing Talent
- Contacting Talent to check availability, chase content or remind them of appointments
- Booking of all Talent for TV Commercial jobs
- Troubleshoot and deal with any issues that may arise before, during and/or after the booking
- Represent the Talent and act in their best interests
- Direct Marketing by emails
- Direct Marketing by sales calls
- Building and maintaining relationships in the long term with clients to ensure a steady flow of briefs and opportunities for the Talent
- Always looking for new ways to gain new business opportunities
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Graduate Administrator role should be passionate for the industry. You will have excellent communication, writing and computer skills and will posses the ability to multitask and problem solve autonomously. You will enjoy working under pressure so being proactive and disciplined is essential. Previous experience in media/entertainments would be an advantage, but not essential. If you are candid and vivacious with a drive to thrive then this Graduate Administrator role is for you.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Graduate Administrator position, you will need the following experience:
- Passionate for the industry.
- Passion for Talent representation.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed
- Target driven
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills
- An ability to multitask and problem solve autonomously
- A very good attitude, self-motivated and positive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize efficiently
- Strong work ethic
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Graduate Administrator role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192