c£25,000 per annum DOE
An exciting new Account Executive role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone who would like to interact with casting directors, production companies, agents, actors, models and artists.
Are there any benefits?
- Fantastic networking opportunities
- Career progression
- Fast paced, exciting and very rewarding environment
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Be a brand ambassador for for the company and promote them at every opportunity
- Act as an Account Manager for different clients
- Managing all admin for bookings and ensuring that calendars, talent details, reminders, brief details and invoice details are up to date and correct
- Keeping the database updated with appointments and jobs
- Keeping the Cloud-based CRM Software up to date
- Taking detailed briefs from clients and selecting the best Talent to ensure the greatest success of the project
- Sending suggestions to clients, chasing, getting feedback, pushing and replacing Talent
- Contacting Talent to check availability, chase content or remind them for appointments
- Booking of all Talent for TV Commercial jobs.
- Troubleshoot and deal with any issues that may arise before, during and/or after the booking
- Represent the Talent and act in their best interests
- Direct Marketing by emails
- Direct Marketing by sales calls
- Building and maintaining relationships in the long term with clients to ensure a steady flow of briefs and opportunities for the Talent
- Always looking for new ways to gain new business opportunities
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Account Executive role should be passionate for the industry. Have excellent communication, writing and computer skills. You will have to posses the ability to multitask and problem solve autonomously and enjoy working under pressure, as well as have the ability to prioritise efficiently and be proactive and disciplined.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Account Executive position, you will need the following experience:
- Account Management
- Have experience with Cloud-based CRM Software
- Direct Marketing Sales experience
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Be proficient in managing all admin for bookings; calendar, talent details, reminders, brief details and invoice details
- Direct Marketing Sales to new clients by calls
- Excellent IT skills
- Good level of social media knowledge and application
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Account Executive role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192