c£17,500 per annum
An exciting new Van Driver role has arisen within our client's business. We are looking for a proactive and efficient person who would like to work in a busy but friendly environment.
Are there any benefits?
- On site parking
- Paid 30 minute paid lunch break
- Minimum 3 hour paid retainer for last minute warehouse duties
- Enhanced overtime payments out of contractual hours
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Loading equipment onto and off jobs
- Making deliveries and collections, treating customers and suppliers with respect and representing the company whilst out driving
- Packing flight cases neatly and safely for transport to the job
- Putting it back in the correct part of the warehouse when it comes back
- Helping out from time to time with testing, cleaning and coiling cables
- Assisting with loading and unloading of trucks
- Assisting with company stock control procedures
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Van Driver role should be able to cope with working to deadlines and work in a professional manner. You must be a real team player. They are looking for someone to pull their sleeves up and be part of the team, not just someone who turns up drives a van and goes home!
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Van Driver role, you will need the following experience:
- Attention to detail and high standards
- Experience driving a long wheelbase 3.5t vehicle
- A full clean driving licence
- Good level of written and verbal communication
- Ability to load and unload trucks and carry out other manual handling tasks safely
- Flexible attitude to overtime as required, including some late nights, early mornings and weekends
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
Desirable but not essential would be:
- Ability to follow company H&S procedures and safe systems of work Desirable (but we can provide additional training in all these areas.)
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Counterbalance forklift license
- Full UK driving license
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Van Driver role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192