£10,673.00 per annum
Based near Slough
An exciting new Afternoon Receptionist role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking somone with a great telephone manner and a professional attitude to cover afternoon reception duties in a busy Legal office.
Are there any benefits?
- Hours - 12:30pm to 5:30pm
- On site parking
- Holidays - 20 days (exclusive of Bank Holidays)
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Meet and greet clients and internal staff
- Answer the phone and direct calls accordingly
- Make tea and coffee for visitors and staff when necessary
- General admin jobs
- Support the team where needed
- Banking duties
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Afternoon Receptionist role should be well presented and have an excellent telephone manner. Be a real team player as you will be required to assist in covering holiday and sickness of the morning receptionist. You must have a flexible attitude towards cover.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Afternoon Receptionist role, you will need the following experience:
- Reception experience
- Answering and directing calls
- Being able to communicate effectively with people on all levels
- Have a friendly and professional mannerism
- Be well presented
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Afternoon Receptionist role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192