Workshop Assistant Wood Machinist
c£25,000 per annum
Based near Chesham
Full-Time and Permanent
An exciting new Workshop Assistant Wood Machinist role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a candidate that has had experience on a CNC machine dealing with wood. You will also be required to carry out product assembly and general workshop activities.
Are there any benefits?
- Full training
- Company pension
- 29 days holiday
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Selecting and machining wood based on cutting lists
- Laminating and gluing timber
- Be very organised with attention to detail
- Work from CAD drawings
- Work with various hand tools including hand router, sanding machine, drill driver, chop saw
- Assembly of doors and frames
- Packing of doors and frames
I like it tell me more
The successful candidate for this Workshop Assistant Wood Machinist role should possess experience in working in similar workshop or factory environment. This is a small but very dynamic team so the right fit is key for you and the client. This company produces products of a high quality, the craftsmanship involved is advanced and the skills you learn will help to form a lifelong career. The successful candidate for this Workshop Assistant Wood Machinist position will be enthusiastic and have a drive but above all be reliable and conscientious.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Workshop Assistant Wood Machinist role, you will need the following experience:
- Work experience in a warehouse, construction or a role where you are using your hands
- workshop manufacturing experience of at least 3 years
- Full driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Great work ethic
- Excellent time keeping
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Workshop Assistant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192