IT Recruitment Account Manager
IT Recruitment Account Manager
£45,000 per annum OTE
Based South East London
An exciting new IT Recruitment Account Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone who is comfortable with a small number of clients initially but delivering on a wide variety of requirements into them. Specialising in one of the employer's two key niches within the tech industry.
Are there any benefits?
- 23 days rising to 28 days (one day added for each year worked)
- Uncapped Commission
- Dress down Fridays
- Birthdays off work without using your holiday
- Ad-Hoc incentives – for example 1 week paid Miami Holiday! YES this happened
- Working right on the trendy South Bank
- Day off for charity work
- Flex start / finish times. i.e. can start 8:15-9:00 and finish 18:00-19:00
- Annual work conference - Last 2 years were Ibiza
- Bonus scheme and prices for top billers
- Team meal when company billing target is met
- Monthly lunch clubs
- AND THERE ARE SO MANY MORE!
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Act as the face of the IT Recruitment Account Manager function – Essentially being this employer's Account Director
- Become an expert within your area, speak intelligibly with clients about their accounts, upcoming plans and hiring policies
- Meetings are heavily encouraged and you will be expected to regularly spend time on client’s sites
- Hit weekly, monthly and personal targets
- Help to actively recruit for new team members – establishing a new account delivery function within this employer
- Act as a leader within the company, motivating junior members of staff and helping them progress
- Work in the best interests of clients, doing what is right and acting as a trusted source
- Be prepared to work on a wide and varied range of roles
- You will be focused on working with a small number of clients initially but delivering on a wide variety of requirements into them
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this IT Recruitment Account Manager role should have experience in a sales environment. As a IT Recruitment Account Manager you will have the passion to build new relationships. With great opportunities for progression and development, this client believes this role really has a lot to offer.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this IT Recruitment Account Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- IT knowledge would be advantageous but not essential as long as other relevant experience is present
- Ideally a background or experience within the IT/Tech sector
- Passion to build and grow a new division within the business
- You will preferably have 1+ year experience in recruitment or account management
- The drive to succeed
- The ability to prioritise
- Able to react quickly
- Have a good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate on all levels
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this IT Recruitment Account Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100