Job Summary & Responsibilities
c£12.50 per hour DOE
Based near Amersham
Permanent (Full or Part-time)
Our client, a fantastic construction company, is seeking an Administrator who can provide exceptional customer service and administrative support. This role would suit an intelligent individual, who is not afraid to ask questions and has excellent problem-solving skills.
This client is very flexible with respect to working hours and is open to considering candidates who are seeking full-time or part-time employment.
So, what could a normal day consist of?
The Administrator will:
- Provide administrative support, such as answering telephones, assisting others and resolving administrative problems and enquiries
- Filing and document management
- Email and type correspondence as required
- Provide research support
- Update the CRM system
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Administrator role should be able to work within a small team and work well in high pressure situations. The ideal candidate will be eager to work hard to build a career, be confident in voicing their opinion and have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this exciting Administrator role, you will need the following experience:
- 1+ year's previous administration experience
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise a high volume of work
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Incredibly organised and efficient at prioritising a large and varied workload
- Have the ability to take minimal information and use initiative to learn and understand to find a solution/reach an end result
- Understand the necessity of 'pitching in' anywhere and everywhere
- Feel comfortable working in a quiet and small office environment
YES, I am definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Administrator role, please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact one of the Simpson Dean Team on 01494 419 192