£35,000 per annum OTE
Based South East London
An exciting new Recruitment Consultant role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking someone who is comfortable working a 360° role, meaning that you'll be working with clients and candidates as a full Recruitment Consultant, specialising in one of the employer's two key niches within the tech industry.
Are there any benefits?
- 23 days rising to 28 days (one day added for each year worked)
- Uncapped Commission
- Dress down Fridays
- Birthdays off work without using your holiday
- Ad-Hoc incentives – for example 1 week paid Miami Holiday! YES this happened
- Working right on the trendy South Bank
- Day off for charity work
- Flex start / finish times. i.e. can start 8:15-9:00 and finish 18:00-19:00
- Annual work conference - Last 2 years were Ibiza
- Bonus scheme and prices for top billers
- Team meal when company billing target is met
- Monthly lunch clubs
- AND THERE ARE SO MANY MORE!
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Conducting Business Development (BD) to locate new vacancies
- Advertising vacancies to "sell the roles"
- Being responsible for finding and engaging impressive candidates quickly and expertly, making active use of job boards, databases, social media, and the phone
- Strengthening existing business relationships, while also helping to craft new ones with authority
- Generating revenue via high-end, premier placements
- Attending networking events, typically on a monthly basis
- Taking detailed notes on our CRM, as well as performing general admin
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Recruitment Consultant role should have experience in a sales environment and a 2:1 or above. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be looking to build your career and start earning right out of the gate. This employer is offering a large amount of internal and external training, helping you to get into the world of recruitment with ease. With great opportunities for progression and development, this client believes this role really has a lot to offer.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Recruitment Consultant role, you will need the following experience:
- IT knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- The drive to succeed
- The ability to prioritise
- Able to react quickly
- Have a good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate on all levels
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Recruitment Consultant role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100